Always wondered what's involved in Counselling?
This course will help you to understand the key skills that you need to be a counsellor as well as considering ethics, personal development and the admin skills you might need.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
1. understand core counselling skills and their application to everyday life situations and relationships;
2. explore psychological approaches that form the base of counselling skills;
3. have greater self-awareness and support personal development;
4. explore counselling skills in relation to diversity and ethical responsibilities;
5. complete a counselling interaction, inclusive of contracting, skills practice and appropriate endings.