We're recruiting a Café Supervisor in Mablethorpe (0.5)
We are looking to appoint a Café Supervisor to work in our new student café in Mablethorpe. This is a part-time role, working Monday to Friday, and would suit someone with hospitality or cooking experience who is keen to work in a community setting.
CLIP is a social enterprise that aims to widen participation in learning and support positive progression by people in rural, coastal and peripheral communities.
We do this by developing programmes that focus on:
- 16-18s AND adults (50-50 commitment)
- Making a contribution to local communities and partnership working
- Being entrepreneurial - securing the widest variety of social, physical and financial resources to maximise the quality and range of provision that we can offer to local communities.
Currently our provision includes:
- Study Programmes at foundation level and towards Level 2 for 16-18 year olds
- Community Learning for adults (non-accredited)
- Qualifications for adults (accredited)
- Access to HE Diplomas
- English and Maths
- Employability programmes for job-seekers
- Mental health support groups
- Job Clubs.
Purpose of the post
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 10 March 2020.